Monday, February 11, 2008

Yet......

Why are you downcast, O my soul?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
for I will YET praise him,
my Savior and my God. - Psalm 42:11


Just heard an exciting testimony from Junjie regarding how the Psalm today and the sermon yesterday has spoken to him (will leave JJ to fill everyone in one more details about the incident).

Have you ever wondered why the psalmists used the word "Yet"?

What I drew from this word is that despite the many disturbing and depressing things that have happened around us, YET we choose to praise God!

A DELIBERATE choice.....

A RESILIENT nature......

A HOPE that can ONLY be found in God alone.

Is there any depressing or disturbing matter that is affecting your today? Anything that is seemingly so big and alarming that you feel totally swamped by and lost?

Make a firm stand to Praise God! Display that Never-Say-Die attitude! Hold on to the ONE THING that never fail.... the Hope in God!

0 comments: