Monday, February 25, 2008

Prayer request!(Brian)

I just receive a shocking news regard my cousin, Marcus(Kenneth's elder bro). He went to school today and was engaged in a fight. Well Marcus hit one of the guy who involve in the fight, was sent to hospital. That guy was injured and his hair line fractured. Now that guy's parents want to report to the police and if they do, Marcus may be expell from the school. Hmm brothers, could you all help me pray for my cousin. I'm now quite worry, and yet to be inform about the latest news. I'm still waiting... Meanwhile I'm still praying!

1 comments:

Chong said...

son.. at times, people just need to bang some walls in order to grow and become mature.. i believe as u show care and concern for this life, God can use you to speak words of truth to help him.. i pray that there is a revelation in the mind and this life to be redeemed in God's will.. Shine for Jesus son! =)