Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HUAT AH!!! MY results have been a blessing

HUAT AH!!!

I have just received my results for my last semester. I got gpa of 3.5, a gpa that i thought i could only deam of.. I have to give thanks and praise the blesser man...let's also remember to bless blesser man than ur blessings..



CP2024
HYBRIDOMA TECHNOLOGY - A grade
CP201Z
PROJECT - A grade
CP2025
IMMUNOLOGY - B grade
CP2040
GOOD LAB & MANUFACTURING PRACTICE - B grade
LC0214
COMMUNICATION SKILLS FOR WORK - B+ grade
CP2051
MOLECULAR MODELLING - B+ grade
CP2054
AGROTECHNOLOGY - B+ grade

Yup, the above shows all of my results for the last semester...HUAT AH!!! I think i did not want to cheat in my last semester exams, perhaps God would work so miraculously in me; giving me the grades which i could only dream of aiming and would in fact fall back to a lower gpa..Even if i have gotten my results, i should have a stronger reason of even fasting.. i also urge you all to carry on fasting strong for the 40 days of fasting..

Oh, my physical training is doing me good...RUNNING IS ADDICTIVE!!! i getting more fit fit...hehe, hope my 6 durians will come out soon...Jasper, let's run together la...dun lazy...

Leo (lion)

1 comments:

Chong said...

yup indeed God is a blesser and He always work in wonders! i can still rember the times when you talk to me about how tiring you're at your work and project.. struggling here and there wanting to do things right.. see what you got now! hehe.. jiayou bro. ntu is waiting for you! wahaha.. but 1st, train your running la! keke