Monday, February 18, 2008

Faith Goal Update =)

hi ah pa and bros =) I ve been attending believers guitar course as part of my faith goal and I thought I just share with you my progress wahahahahh I tried uploading "How Great is Our God" but cannot leh =x I think too big so I hope this file is able to be uploaded =) Lord I lift Your Name on High =) hope you enjoy hahah but theres always a stop button wahahaha err hahah I dunno if you guys would regard this as watching telly but haha er but I thought this video would just act as a form of accountability =) ok my hair is super toot but ya hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steady lah son!

God looks beyond the outward appearance. No worries on that.

Looking forward to your debut performance to God this Friday during cell workship! :)

WHAT A PERFECT DAY said...

ahahha thanks alot ah pa =) Appreciate it =)