Friday, February 1, 2008

Dnt have a lot of time to post again,am on guard duty at camp and theres a shared computer here but i cant use it long.(my friends here already interrupted me a few times) So short updates again:

-Passed my tests these week. More to come in the next few weeks.
-Booking out tmr morning at 8 am,so means wont be able to make it early for the valentine's day gathering on time. Hopefully i'll still have enough energy tmr.
-My attachment to the firestation and hospital has been confirmed to be from 14th to 19th. Firestation at sengkang(Where is sengkang firestation man,didnt know there was one there). Hospital attachment at Simei,woots! Nearby. Those days means i get to book out already from there. But also means some will be night shift(9pm to 10am next day)tired....

Thats pretty much from my army life here. Oh,and im starting to find out more and more that a lot of the supposed 'non-smokers' here are just smokers that didnt declare to the army that they smoke,dont know why. Maybe afraid to tell others that they're burning their own lungs.... Ummm...

Other that that,wait til i go home and find out how my family is. Cos i havent seen my dad for 2 weeks already since he went overseas and my brothers have been busy with work or staying at my cousin's hse. The hse must be pretty empty now,only my grandma and the maid and the 2 dogs and the 2 kittens......

Alright thats all for now. And congrats leonard! one more day closer to the days when u know what it feels like to 'book in-and-out' and reveille everyday at 0530hrs.

Cheers,
Jaren

1 comments:

Chong said...

wahaha! steady la! pass your test!! bro, jiayou!

seems like you pretty happy to see more people joining the army gang huh.. wahha..

hey! maybe you can come out a book of tips saying "101 ways to live out a Christian life in the army. haha! cool huh! jiayou! update more! then i can pray for you more too..

everyone's walk is unique! don't be paiseh to blog it here! =) jiayou!