Sunday, February 17, 2008

JJ here. Sorry never keep ya all updated

VaZe is back. Erm, so sorry that never keep myself synchronized with blog posting. Hopefully with the 40 day fast in place, i'll make extra effort to blog more.

Ok, for next week, this is wats going on:

1. Mathematics Test on Tuesday
2. A lot of HW to be completed

I need you ppl to help me pray that i'll keep to the 40 day fast, and not turn it to the left or to the right

Also keep Leonard Koh's grandma in prayer!!!

AMEN!

Feel free to date me out for dinner (Guys only)
Feel free to spot check on me anytime of the day for 40day fast. SMS me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ah Lap bro, just want to affrim you that the Lord will not shortchange you even as you took the afternoon off on sat to go house visiting.. :D

The Lord bless you with great wisdom and will guide you through every paper and tests.. :D

Huat ar!!!

Anonymous said...

ah lup cheong.i have 4 exams this week, if i do not worry, u should not :)

Anonymous said...

Wow gosh!

How did JJ end up becoming a lup cheong?!?!?

JJ son, what happened?

*what is this? why is this happening? I can't believe this is happening to you!!!* (hum in MOL tune)

Anonymous said...

haha.. our new nick name for JJ bro.. Ah lap/Ah lup.. let's use ah lap not ah lup, since i came out with it.

haha.. :D

Anonymous said...

alright.ah lap cheong!a lap top