Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Exams!

Hello hello brothers/Ee jay ahpa/Alvin shushu, quite a long time since i posted...

Yeah, as the post title says, THE EXAMS ARE HERE!
Woo.5 papers, they are on the 15th, 18th, 19th, 21st and 22nd of february.
Wahaha.Siong right. After that 1 week holidays :)
AND then 6 weeks on Jurong Island.
Pray for protection (Jurong Island is a highly explosive place), and of course, for me to shine for Jesus in Jurong Island and for my exams.
Have been continuing to reach out to Zheng Quan...Not so easy as he's in army, however, God is still faithful! Somehow managed to contact him though he has been so busy. :D
So of course, I've just started mugging today, which is quite late :/
However, I will definitely do my best and to shine for God. :D
God has definitely provided for me, and brothers, He will definitely provide for you all!
"Find rest my soul, in Christ alone
Know His power, in quietness and trust..." (adapted from "Still" Hillsong)

Your one and only beloved 宅男 bro! :D

Edited 12:40pm : Some slight typos :/

EDIT 2:10pm: Another prayer request, something's wrong with me. A certain part of my head was aching for 1 day and 1 night. Kinda like my right eye, yet like my brain. Guess something's wrong with the muscles/veins/whatever is connecting my right eye to my brain :(
But today it's fine, pray that it will not come back :)

0 comments: