Sunday, February 17, 2008

JJ lunch outing with Cynthia and Co.

Dear Leader and Comrades,

I had lunch with comrade Jasper and Leader EJ with Cynthia and Company. Was an eye opener for me to get to know the female counterparts. I totally agree with Jasper that we have to be thick skin a bit to approach them. Take the initiative as real men. Her girls are generally very chatty, willing to share and are very jovial as well.

Will strongly encourage all comrades to approach Leader Ee Jay for the chance to join them for lunch. Let them taste the unfathomable insanity of our combined EJAO forces!! MUAHAHAHAHA.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well well, I'll nominate JJ for the next 3 outings then! :)
~opps breach the rule~ how eh????
keke! relac relac

*btw, I really must say this. In Jasper's post we sound like some terrorists!!! How can! Jasper!!!