Thursday, February 21, 2008

Vasilli's halfway thru the week

Hey there... here again

1st thing, Jaren, its ok to blog NOT in short, sweet point form. To each his own style.

next, my week is drastically changed by the 40 day fast. No computer games? No TV? Even my dad laughed at me siaz, says that he think i will not last for even 20 days. So nw I'm counting down.

Next, house visiting to my place this weekend is officially cancelled. Jus received my exam timetable. my exams start is on the 7th, 17th, 18th and 19th March, jus b4 santification and tabernacle. Gd thing this 40 days fast is in place, otherwise i really dunno wat happen...

I try my best to stay alive to study, but its really tough when there's cca and test that lasts till evening 7.20pm. So its like, monday, tuesday and wednesday i'm shack out already physically. The only times when i can study will be on thursday, friday, and the weekends. So its really precious to me. May need to be OFFICIALLY EXCUSED from TPE from this sat onwards to prepare for Econs paper on the 7th. In case u dunno, Econ's is my worst subject after GP.

Maths test on tuesday was a great delight.... Quite ok, estimated losses: 20% , still can score A.
My week began with God's love. I really find joy and hope to go college everyday because I fixed my mind on God. I made up my mind that I go to college for Him, I study for Him, and I do my PE lessons for Him. There's a new perspective and energy in me for college.

Shocks in this week will come from Runescape. Dun bother asking me what "it" is. "It" asked me a few wierd and silly questions which i will only share with brothers with class 6 security clearance and above.

Well well, for accountability's sake and loyalty's sake, I tell u sth new... I have a new crush on another girl, dun bother asking me who she is. That requires a security clearance of class 10 and above. Well, its normal to have crush(es)..... But i'm convicted to stay dormant for the rest of my life in this area of BGR. So far, the only few people with security clearance of class 10 and above will only be AH PA, AH GONG and above... So dun bother trying to hack into my brains to find out more.

With that, i end here.... Over and Out....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D all the best for exams bro.. Am sure you've been through storms worst than this.. so i'm sure God will walk, if not drag you through this.. :D

about the BGR part, let's just cast is aside.. spit at it and throw it away.. :S haha.. for the time being la, cause we have other important stuff to worry about!!

For God, His Honor and Glory!!!

Chong said...

haha.. bro.. very funny leh u.. want to account to us then ask us not to ask about bgr.. ??? are you trying to get attention? wahaha!!!

HA! i won't fall into this trap!

(aye!!! tell me leh!!)