Monday, February 18, 2008

1st day of the 40 days' fasting

Well, today was supposedly the 1st day of fasting... Woke up quite late at 10 plus, so had late breakfast.... After that, i was busy making the documents for my uni application and making calls to those people whom i could get testimonials and appraisal forms from for my uni application.

Till lunchtime, i nv ate anything.... As i was quite bored, i decided to turn on the TV!!! ALAS, I FORGOT I was fasting, so switched off the TV after a few sec...lol... Skipping a meal was painful but i was being motivated to obey God so that He can bless me through breakthroughs...

Went running at about 5.30pm, i only managed to run like less 1km and walked throughout the distance for next 5 km...Well, abit disappointed that i couldnt run much but was quite glad to see 2 faint durians on my upper abdomen...haha

Dinnertime then came, i was starving like mad....haha, but it's worth it (anyways, will wanna see 4 more durians appearing as well)...

I guess tml's meeting Andre will spur me to run even more...Now i guess need to do prayer liao...Pls Pray for me so that i can be fitter and stronger to run longer distance..

Leo (lion)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is durian??!?!?!

How come got durian on the stomach one?

Are you referring to six-pack? hahaha...

Ahpa don't have six pack.. I got YI-TA-LI! hahaha.. :P