Saturday, February 23, 2008

Update in running

I woke up early today just to go running with daryl...haha, i know daryl is a very busy man and time is precious to him...So that was why i booked him this morning to train me for running..

Ah...today's timing was 15.24, worse than the previous timing of 15.03...we were running at the Hougang Stadium. However, by god's grace, I DIN PUKE!!! woa, 1st sign of becoming fit fit...Haiz, i still have the mindset of stopping the moment i feel my legs are being jelly... LAst 2 laps, i felt a hand pushing me...ah, u might wondering what it was...haha, it was just daryl's hand pushing me...duh, who else?

Well, there were alot of ppl training.. I saw a small kid of about 7 year old being trained by his father. From the way he was sprinting, i suppose he can run much faster than an old man like me (haha, but u still cant tell my actual age by my looks).. Today's training was considered quite alrite as i was running all the while, din stop throughout 2.4km (PRAISE GOD!!!) and i DIN PUKE!!!

I shall have to run daily if i wanna shave off the 2 months of ARMY...

Leonard (lion) OUT

0 comments: