Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What I Did on my Day Off...

Monday was my day off and this was how I spent it...

It was a wonderful 2-hours of spending solitude time @ Parkway Swensens with God (and of course yummy ice cream around!) without any other agenda except just enjoying His Presence.

I wasn't doing any planning. I wasn't presenting to God my prayer requests either. Neither was I telling God how sad or happy my day went.

I just sat down and enjoyed God's presence by:
  1. Penning down the blessings that I have experienced the past week and thanking God.
  2. Reading the Bible and just being amazed at how awesome God is through the scriptures.
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. - Psalm 84:10

Have you been spending time with the Lord? Or have you been caught up with the busyness of life (studies, work, BGR...etc) that you may have unknowingly neglected God?

God misses you a lot. Why not dedicates some time out today and just spend it with Him... No requests nor agendas... Just enjoying His Presence. =D

EeJay

0 comments: