Sunday, February 15, 2009

Voting Satan back to hell!!!!


I thought what pastor said today about how guilt and sin will only speed up the process of us having a hardened heart.
Like pastor says, the heart is the core of our spiritual being . Hence having a hardened heart would only.....
1.cause us to have little or no compassion
2. zero compassion equals not being to able to glorify God
3.ultimately disrupts God's desire to glorify us just as we glorify him.
Therefore we need to kick "guilt" and "sin" out FAST!!!!
Lets all rally as a cell group to vote the devil to exile island where there is nothing but combat rations for him to eat !!!!!
Lets make him stop playing with our emotions !!!!
Lets stop playing RELIGION!!!!
We could go on and on declaring we have power over Satan ...but really lets take an active and effective step to vote him off....
I encourage you brothers tonight before you sleep , why not come to a posture of humility as you tell God
" Seriously soften my heart God... help me live out all the lyrics of praise and worship songs I sing every week...."
"Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like You have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks Yours
Everything I am for Your Kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity"
I tell you confidently brothers.... Live it out, and we ll vote him off!!!!!
Franzzz

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Amen! Amen! =D

Yes! Let's cast out votes and vote satan out! Do not let the devil toy with our thoughts or emotions in tempting us to make a pact with him.

Let's rise up guys and fight! Resist the devil! =D