Friday, February 6, 2009

Congrats to Leonard on his new posting and JJ on upcoming book out...... and my even sooner ORD!!!

I don't really have anything significant to post but this just to stay connected with you guys in a cyber-manner.......

Its the 6th of Feb,37 days after 2008. I wonder how many of us are still taking active steps to keep our new year resolutions/faith goals. I know I dont have an A in that department,but yeah I'm still trying,so help me brothers,and each other too amidst our busy days.

God bless y'all!

V-DAY!!

1 comments:

Chong said...

hey bro! ord lo!

Thanks for the reminder.. i am about to complete reading a book! last 2 chapters.. going to be one breakthrough for this year..


yah yah.. it's a long time since i last catch you up in our sms.. how about we meet up next weekday for a celebration with catch up and update? =)