Monday, February 2, 2009

Hey Hey!!

Hey guys.. getting quiet here aye.. always the same ol' people blogging.. Do find time k?

Saw my schedule for the week, kind of crazy with a lot of SOC and Medical Covers to do.. So do pray for me ya!

Psalm 116:1-9
I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.
Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.
The cords of death entangled me, the anguish of the grave came upon me;
I was overcome by trouble and sorrow.
Then I called on the name of the Lord: "O LORD, save me!"
The Lord is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion.
'The Lord protects the simplehearted; when I was in great need, he saved me.
Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the Lord has been good to you.
For you, O Lord, have delievered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling, that i may walk before the Lord in the land of the living.'

I believe that life will be more exciting if we would just learn how to appreciate the little things that the Lord has done in our everyday life, just to catch our attention.

Over the past few weeks, I'm beginning to learn that God is always trying to reach out to us, to show us His love! God do show His love to us through Big and bombastic ways, like miracles, signs and wonders, but He often does it in small and simple ways that are often overlooked.

One thing in camp that I always enjoy doing is to watch the sunset. The view is really nice here in Gedong. But it also shows the great amount of effort that the Lord has made to craft out this beautiful piece of art for His people to enjoy.

Let's be simple hearted and choose to SEE the blessings of the Lord in our lives! Then we can truly say that The Lord has been good to ME!!

Jasper Bro!!

0 comments: