Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Psalm 71 {ReMember GOd}

The psalm speaks of the wonderful and countless blessings the psamlist have received over his life from baby to wrinkly old man =) It just goes to show our lives are a living testimony of what GOd has done for us =)

Verse 5 to 8

...For you have been my hope, O soverign LORD my confidence since my youth.
From birth I have relied on you;
you brought me forth from my mother's womb.
I will ever praise you.
I have become a PORTENT to many,
but you are my strong refuge
my mouth is filled with your praise,
declaring your splendour all day long......

yes yes we are all still young and handsome and may not have experience the amount of blessings and deliverances the psalmist have gotten.....but there is no doubt that remembering God's lifetime of blessings will help us see the consistancy through out the years,

Day by day we r growing wrinklier and we need to trust him for our future <= P.C.A!!!! ahaha whoops easier said than done BUT THEN..... U seee arrrr God is like the wind =) no really must listen to this hahah this is how I get by each day knowing theres a living GOd =) ok let me continue =) Can you see the wind ?? cannot right..... but can you feel the wind ?? can right =) sooo by feeling the wind, you are actually seeing the effects of the wind =) for example.... you cant see the wind blowing, but you can see the leaves of the trees fluttering =) which means that theres a GOD!!!!! THERE's A 神 !!!! A very big 神!!!! Though God may not appear in white robes holding a mac book air walking around physically, the blessings and trials we face in life are just like the fluttering of the leaves. It tells us God is in Control =)
WHICH IS WHY WE MUST TRUST HIM FOR OUR FUTURE!!!!

Verse 18

...Even when I am old and gray,
do not forsake me, O God
till I declare your power to the next generation, your might to all who are to come.....

Even as grow wrinkly next time, we still need to grasp onto all the blessings and never despair but keep on expecting God's help in every circumstances. The hope in us helps us to keep going =) to keep rejoicing and serving him

Honestly speaking I dont mind getting pawned by a 12 year old at a DOTA seesion of TPE when I am 120 years old =) Because a Person is never too Old to serve God =)


New perfect Day by Fransy

1 comments:

Chong said...

wah sia! PReach it Bro to the multitudes! haha..

i am always excited to read the post here from the brothers.. how we look at certain things definitely reflect how our walk is with God.. and i certainly sure that this 2months your walk with God must be GOOT! right bro? wahaha..

cont to trust in Him bro bro.. Jiayou! =) YI JI BANG DAI SIOW!!