Tuesday, March 25, 2008

DilemmA WitH A GaL?? HelP!!!

Hi to all my BeloveD bros!!! Im nt lying....Tis is my 1st time blogging.....Pretty excited.....Hope tat nt onli ah pa will see tis, all my other bros will oso see tis n gimme advice n encouragements!!! Yah, juz in case u guys 4gt....2day,25 March, is my sister, Vivien's birthday. Okok....Hw shld i start leh...Remember its on e 22Dec 2007,tats e 1st time n 1st service at FCBC. My 2 sisters bring me back 2 E Great O MightY God!!! Amen!!! I remember i was sitting nxt 2 Sijia BUT R.E.L.A.X...She is nt e leading actress of e story....Wahahahahaha!!!!! Then suddenly e gal sitting in front of me drop her pen,i pick it up 4 her n pass it 2 her.When she turn back her face n smile n at me.....My reaction was OH MY God!!! She is e 1!!! Till nw i still can remember tat smile....Initially i onli think of her after every service but things r getting worst. I think of her everynite b4 i slp. She even appear in my dreams......Imagine e Unchained Melody plying as e background music, me n her at both ends of e beach running towards each other,i calling her name,she calling my name. After we hugged each other,nxt thing is im awaked, looking around my room. Bros!!!  Ah Pa!!! Gimme ur opinions!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey son!

Thanks for yopur openness to share. :)

Must talk more to Ahpa so I can give you advice. But the immediate advice is "don't Chu Pattern"

Just stay as normal friends but don't do funny things to impress the person. :)

Ahpa coming to your rescue! :)

Anonymous said...

just sit back relax and don't think too much. :)

Anonymous said...

Thks Ah Pa!!! n Wayne di di!!! 4 all e advice n encouragements!!! Amen!!! XD