Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Blast From the PAST!!!!!

Wannna Know how Ah Pa looked before getting arrested by the Fashion Police???
Ta DAH!!!!
After Rehab =D sooo shuaiiii

Wanna know how your Spiritual cousins and braatherss looked when they were sweet sixteen?

The "No... I didnt do my quiet time what you gonna do about it" look

Aunty Killer Look


Having a bad day ??? let Henziii brighten up your day = D * I am Frosty the whisperer*
GENESIS!!!!! NG NG NG ANNNN GHEEEEE I cant believe his my braatherr

Hello Mr plant... Jasper wants to be your best friend.....heres a drink for you....

John 3:16 New Alvin Version(NAV) "For God so sent his son.... "


GDOP 06
Ee Jay Walkers
Even I a "Kim Moh" Can be a G12 Leader!!! So Can YOU!!!!


1 comments:

Chong said...

haha.. thanks bro! it was a laughing out loud moment for me! wahha.. i enjoyed it!! indeed, you had allow me to know you better.. wahha..