Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We were young then hahahah



See the stuff you find when you clean out your computer hahah
Naturally I m not in the picture because I was taking this shot hahah
this photo was taken almost 2 years ago and we all looked really young last time =)
The fact is our cell is unique and in a way a functional dysfunctional spiritual family =)
ok ar I m not comparing arr.... but I m really proud of all of us cos (uh oh... i hear a mai xian echoing in the distance hahah )... ya because in a way, we are the most outstanding cell in our tribe =)

I dare say we USE cutting Edge techniques to bond our cell together!!!!! yes.... we are always cluking around *pok pok pok* but when the need arises to be firm and steady, I think all of us are always so supportive and united!!!!

So whats the reason for this post ??

its simply a short thanksgiving message for each and everyone of you ( ok my PCA meter is going to explode xD)



Thank you
Jun Jie,
Jasper,
Leonard Koh,
Leonard Seow,
Wayne,
Jonathan,
Andre,
Jaren,
Kingsly,
Victor,
Marcus,
Alvin,
Daryl,
Bobby,
Oswin
Ee Jay
....for making this family possible
I pray that none of us ever leave but may we grow in numbers and character to be the best spiritual family in the world!!!!!

0 comments: