Thursday, May 8, 2008

Kitkat Bro A Cyberwellness Ambassador

Hi brothers and dad

Ever since i started working and teaching Project / Planet Crush.. I'm began to be more aware of the possible dangers and pitfalls that the internet can cause!

This is why, I'm going to practise what i Teach and be a positive example to my students and peers in the realm of the internet and when i'm blogging.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Therefore, I urge you brothers and dad, to refrain from calling me by my real name on the Internet/blog. You can call me by my nickname, Kitkatbar, Kitkat bro or by my initials JC =D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do keep me in prayer too. I've been training and will be continue to be training for the rest of the weeks and such trainings has taken a toil on my voice. Do pray that i will be down with a sore throat!

It's really very tough to train the class, especially if the class are the 'killers classes'. I had a poor/bad first day, because the class i took was a notorious class. However the next few lessons are better because the classes are generally easier to manage compared to that 'killer' class.

Pray that I can find that PASSION.. That EXTRA ZEAL!! when i'm teaching the classes, even though they if they may be 'killer classes'.

But at the end of the day, no matter how tired and drained I might be, I still dare to say that it is worth it!!

Love
Kitkat Bro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comments:

Chong said...

yeah! will cont to pray for you bro bro.. haha.. today sijia michelle spoke good things about you wor.. haha..

bro bro, cont to shine for Jesus! believe that by rembering the grace of God on us, we will be able to sustain a compassionate heart for the lost. bcoz we were too 1st forgiven for our sins, who are we to judge.

may the Grace of God be with you wherever you are! =) jiayou!