Monday, May 19, 2008

Hey guys,been some time since I last posted here. But don't worry,I haven't forgotten about our tribe blog.

Last week's message was about unity,and I think it's great that just nice on that day, a outing was organised with the girl's side. Talk about application. Anyway,after that outing,one of the younger girls mass sent an sms thanking all of us for the time,for the FAMILY feeling that was generated. She requested that more of such times are made. And I really echo that sentiment. Im not one to share very often how I feel,but one of the best things about the church is just that;family. I know there were periods when I feel very distant from people,even u guys. But I wanna affirm that I appreciate the effort, and enjoy the bonding of very different characters here.

1 Cor 12:24-26 says ,"But God has combined the members of the body and has given greater honor to the parts that lacked it,so that its parts have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers,every part suffers with it;if one part is honored,every part rejoices with it."

We've got the foundation of God as the head of our family,and the efforts to bond that is building up this family,along with the Holy Spirit, that is even now growing this family. What's gonna stop us? The church and all its parts ARE the Dream Team! Lets not rest on our laurels,if we can one day reach the level where when one of us suffers in his personal life,and the rest suffer together. If one day we can LITERALLY fulfil what is stated in 1 Cor 12,we'll not just be helping to make the Kingdom of God even more beautiful than it really is,I believe our personal lives will soar too. I think thats why humans are communal creatures,not solitude ones.

So you know what,don't think likely of the word "family",don't dilute its meaning and the significance it carries. Its more than superficiality,its a huge blessing of God that influences more than just one life.

So my dear family,here's to many more years of increased growth and depth in one body!

-Jaren

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Seems like a really fun outing on Sunday! :) Great to hear that!

Thank you Jaren son for sharing. Appreciate your sharing alot. :) And I want to affirm the Word which you shared. Truly the people who make up the church is the spiritual family.

Let's bind our hearts together as one! Woohoo!!! :)