Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Psalm 121

I came across a song about this Psalm while listening to the Chinese service and by reading and meditating the psalm, all I can say is that the Psalmist really have great Faith in regards to His future of Israel and Himself.
Verse 1 it says : I will lift up my eyes to the hill
- where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
In Chinese
我 要 向 山 举 目 ; 我 的 帮 助 从 何 而 来 ?
我 的 帮 助 从 造 天 地 的 耶 和 华 而 来 。
Psalm 121 is a song of ascents, which means that the people of Israel will be singing this song while going to Jerusalem. In another words, this Psalm is like a worship onto the Lord. I believe that the Psalmist wrote this song during or after a trying period of time. Why do i say that? Because the Psalmist is in need of help.
Hey family, will we be able to be like the Psalmist, to be daring to declare this Truth about our God, even through the Hard times in our life. Take Faith like the Psalmist and enter into worship. Remember, Our Worship determinds our Destiny!
Kitkat Bro

0 comments: