Sunday, July 13, 2008

What now and where

Dear all brothers, its me again (VaZe)

I know we all miss Jasper and Frans alot. I do, after journeying with em' for soooooo long, learning from them, pissing them off sometimes, fellowship with them....

But now the question is now how?

I believe that the heart of Frans, Jasper, ah pa and Alvin is to see the integrity of the cell group together as 1, stronger than ever even during this time. My prayer is that the brothers will each grow spiritually as an individual, and make a combined effort to drive the cell on!!! I'm sure this is the most heartwarming gift for Frans and Jasper when they book out and learn that the cell is strong, still as crazy as ever, still running hard for GOD!!

What can we do now?

Well, I wanna make the effort to meet other brothers for dinner, especially Leonard koh, Jaren and Daryl. Though it is near impossible for me to meet the Western side ppl like bobby, johnathan, nelson and leonard seow. I believe that wayne will rise up and rally the westerners on jus the same as i do the same for the east side.

What can i do now?

I was reflecting on this even before Jasper and Frans enter army. I knew that i have to re-evaluate and my conclusion is that i wanna a temporary right hand man of ah pa as much as possible, putting my guitar skills into practice (its been ages since i last play for cell). Be more proactive to keep myself updated of the brothers' lives as well...

Closing statement:
I hope that if Jasper and Frans get the chance to see this, they'll be heartened to know that while they're sweating it out in camp, everyone in the cell is slogging hard as well

Though a war is fought on many fronts with different battles on different grounds at the same time, but there is only 1 victory, and that's an allied victory.....

0 comments: