Wednesday, July 9, 2008

MY HAIR OHHHH MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!!!!

No more hair........

count down haha I ve got slighty more than 24 hours before I begin my next phase of life.....suddenly everything around me starts to go into bullet time... you know like the scene in Matrix.... hahah with the background music "Time to say goodbye" playing hahh

haha I ll definately miss you all =) and I m sure you all will miss me too for 2 weeks =D so here's a song for all of you "His LOVE IS WARMER"!!! I realised that my toilet has great accoustics haha and it was taken right after I woke up soooo you ll get to hear my deep deep sophisticated charming voice whahaaha

May the images of this video stay in your heads forever as a form of guarantee that happy happy me will never change no matter what army throws at me ok =)
TO MY DEAREST.....

Jun Jie- I pray that God bless you with faith =) you are dear dear brother to me and I treasure every step I took with you =)you have indeed been a great younger brother to me "By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible" Hebrews 11:3

Leonard Koh- I pray that God give you a whole new angelic muse to aid you in the area of worship =) I really enjoyed the singing lessons I had with you =) Music = 20% instrument + 30% talent + 40% hardwork + 10% discovering your talent =) "My servants will sing out of the joy their hearts." Isaiah 65:14

Leonard Seow-I pray that God give you both spiritual and physical strength to achieve whatever you want =) For I m sure you ll lay all your achievements at the feet of God =) "I guide you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths. When you walk, your steps will not be hampered; when you run, you will not stumble" Proverbs 4 :11-12

Wayne Cornelius- I pray that God watches over you and give you an extra annoiting of LOVE =) For you are a valuable asset to this cell and a superb supportive brother to me =) "Live a life of LOVE, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as fragrant offering and sacrifice to God." Ephesians 5:2

Jaren- I pray that God help you reveal your Spiritual World Domination destiny =) May you be a pillar of support and strength to this spiritual family=) "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways are my ways," declares the LORD, " As heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts" Isaiah 55:8-9

Andre-I pray that God give a double portion of peace in your life =) and may you be a catalyst to share this given peace to everyone who meets you=) "Since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our LORD Jesus Christ." Romans 5:1


Bobby- I pray that God enhances your spiritual gift of forgiving =) may you be a revolutionary intecessor to this family and the world =) you are the one which puts the smile back on the oppressed =) "Bear with each other and forgive whatever grieances you may have against one another. Forgive as the LORD forgave you." Colossians 3:13


Alvin Bro- I pray that God bestow the spirit of decision making in your life =) For you are not only a natural born Leader to the lost, you are also an encourager to the masses =) "Commit your ways to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the sawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun." Psalm 37:5-6


Daryl - I pray that God empowers you to be a sponge for knowledge =) to use this wisdom and spiritual knowledge to buff up this family =) "All Scripture is God-Breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be throughly equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17


Hafiz- I pray that God blesses you to be a spiritual warrior =) one who never backs down =) may you continuing growing at a rapid rate and be a living testimony to the world that God does not leave anyone in the lurch =) "Through Christ you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God." 1 Peter 1:21


Jonathan-I pray that God give you compassion and kindness as you reflect God's goodness in your life =) People will see the light in you and respect you for put your pride in God =) "I try to please everybody in every way. For I am no seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved." 1 Corinthians 10:33


Nelson- I pray that God send his angels to protect you and keep you safe =) may he protect your soul and remind you that you are never alone in this walk of life =) every hurdle you cross is a celebration in heaven =) "My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken." Psalm 62:1-2


Victor- I pray that God build you up to be a young and extraordinary spiritual leader =) you will impact and make as difference to many youths out there =) may you never fear any adversary =) "For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not Fear; I will help you." Isaiah 41:13


Brian- I pray that God bless you with an abundance of joy =) Rise up to be one of the strong pillars of Alvin's ministry as you spread the joy of God's grace =) "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit." Romans 15:13


and last but not least........


my heroic ah pa- I pray that God be with you =) my father figure =) I ll always remember what you tell me " I dont give up, you dont give up" so ah pa I bless you with this verse that you may continue to give all you have to this fallen generation =) "Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus" Philippians 3:13-14

Dear brothers =) Lets GO !!!!!! cheong for Jesus and take this family to greater heights =) you don't give up, I don't give up =)!!!!! I love you all

0 comments: