Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jogging thotsz!!

Hellos... darling here.... hope u noe who i am. Give clue i'm aka lurvingualways

To give an update of me life, what happen is that i went jogging with my dad on sunday... learnt a few interesting facts....

1. The Son knows the Father and the Father knows the Son....

wat happen is that i ran 3.5km with my dad, after which i ran out of stamina and my dad ran ahead of me by a good 1km. So... being without handphone, the only way to trace and find him was to jog back the same route that we came from.... I walked abt 2km and still cannot find him... Pasir Ris Park alot of ppl mah.... In the end, found him at the start point after abt 30mins doing stretching while waiting...

lets face it, sometimes we seem to "cannot find God" or God is "nowhere to be found". I realized that if u journeyed with God over some time, u will be able to recognize God, thru His voice and the blessings He showered in ur life. Even from far, u will be able to see Him and be glad to have Him within your sights, let alone to be standing next to him. For His name is Emmanuel - GOD WITH US!!!

2. When u seek Him with all your heart, you will find Him!!

Well... though i'm rather old, its seems to scare me a bit when i cannot find me dad. We're good pals after all... When I found him, he's standing at the crossroads of the start point, a very prominent location.... As i parallel it with my walk with God, i find that it explains the verses that when we seek Him, we'll find Him, God doesn't play hide and seek with us (though hide and seek is a nice game to play though)

After all thats been said, i'm trying to highlight tat sometimes we seek God, yet "dun seem to find Him" only goes to show a thing. You've found Him, yet u dun seem to accept that. Well, God doesn't appear to u in a suit of light or with FIRE from heaven. But sometimes, its the peace and calmness in ur heart, the blessings in ur life like being able to board a bus everytime u reach a bus stop that really proves that He's near and working in u.

Thus, its really the small small things in life that assures me that God is here with me all the time, then it makes it much easier to keep ur faith in Him high in times of crisis so that no doubts enter u! Bless u....

1 comments:

Chong said...

Thank you bro! it came in timely..

you should blog more often!

afterall, you're the one who initiate the blog.. haha!!

May the Lord always be there when you seek after Him with your whole heart. =)

God bless!!