Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Goodbye Teenage Years!!

Ecclesiastes 3
A Time for Everything

1 For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.

2 A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to harvest.

3 A time to kill and a time to heal. A time to tear down and a time to build up.

4 A time to cry and a time to laugh. A time to grieve and a time to dance.

5 A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones. A time to embrace and a time to turn away.

6 A time to search and a time to quit searching. A time to keep and a time to throw away.

7 A time to tear and a time to mend. A time to be quiet and a time to speak.

8 A time to love and a time to hate. A time for war and a time for peace.


Indeed, there is a time and season for everything. As I'm penning this down, I'm also putting down the Fullstops to the Teenage years of my life.

I guess I've spent the best of my teenage life in Church and I can truly say (with great humility) I have given God and the Cell group the best years of my life.

But, The even Better years are yet to come. I assure you guys that even in army, I'll still :

  • J ump as high during Worship!
  • E nsure that I fight to make it to Service!
  • S erve the Lord with Zeal!
  • U tilise every Opportunity to meet up and fellowship!
  • S mile and be Myself!
So Family, My last words for you all (for the next 2 weeks only la! pardon the PCA) :

Jaren - Hang in there man! ORD soon! I pray that they will be no long sailing trips for you! Meet up with Dad and the other brothers more too! Psalms 23 : 6 'Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.' The Lord's goodness will be with you! Don't Fret!

Andre - I really enjoy the Dota matches man. We are the BoT gang! remember to jio me for dota every weekend ar! Anyways, meet up with the family more! Give us a chance to fight battles in life with you. A family that sticks together, stays together!

Jonathan - Thanks bro for teaching us the basics for BMT! Really hope to spend more time with you, so let's fight to free our SUNDAYS!!

Junliang - haha, though I forget about you right? no lo!! haha, anyways, try to fight your way to service ok! Jio Eejay and the rest out more often too ya. READ THE BIBLE!! :D haha

Hafiz - Hey bro, going for encounter soon ya! anyways, the second day of ur encounter will be the day of my first bookout. So see you there, I'll surely visit ya at night! till then, stay spiritually strong and Go for the encounter with an open heart, open for the Lord to do a life transformation!

Leonard Seow - Xiao Di ar!! Jia you for ur Dragon boat and studies! But also do try to come for service more ok! Must grow to become a Spiritual Muscle Man too ya! (like me wahaha, I want to be a physical muscle man like you too :D ) Anyways, I'm very happy that you joined our cell group, you've made our cell group more unique and happening and I think ur presence also have Humbled Leonard Koh! wahahaha :D

Leonard Koh - Wahahaha, 'Wa lao, Cui!!' I hope this time, I'll have a more xiong time than you man! Anyways, Jio Dad out more often ar! Suck his Spiritual anointing dry, den army life will not be so CUI!! :D

Frans - Wahahaha, this may sound bastardish but SEE YOU ON FRIDAY!!

Wayne -Take care of the Cell group and offer aid to Jessica for the Poly open cell! Am glad you have the Heart to rise up. Don't be so random too! haha :D Be nicer to BAM. Offer support to dad. Don't ask so many question and learn to make your own judgement and decisions when you do things for Him. :D You'll do fine! See ya when I see ya! Don't go to Wu Xiang Slut too often ar, the chicken wings will make u fat!

JJ - Take care of the Cell group too! Study hard for A levels. Don't be too hard on yourself when things don't go right. When me and frans are not around, you're considered one of the main man for Dad and the brothers already, so don't let anyone look down on u because you are one of the younger ones in the cell group! See ya when i see ya!
P.S I haven pay my cell fund yet!! Catch me if you can!!!

Alvin bro - Love you!! don't Worry, I ZAI!!!!

Bobby - Help me kick wayne in his buttocks when He 'Bung Roco roco'. Grow grow and grow!!

Eejay Dad - Thanks for everything!! For dinner and supper! I am a Resilient Person so don't worry about me. Will call you real soon :D Love ya!! I'm sure the cell group will be fine if not better when me and frans are not around. If not, I'll kick JJ. :D

Anyways, I've change the Blog Song, so remember to SHOUT TO THE LORD!

With that, Take good care and God Bless you!! :D

- recruit S K Chia AKA Kitkat Bro

0 comments: