Monday, April 20, 2009

Staying Upbeat All The Time!

This upcoming week ahead will definitely "force" me to move out in faith and tap upon God. Reason being:
  • MONDAY: Dating Day
  • TUESDAY: Worship Rehearsal for Baptism Service
  • WEDNESDAY: Benny Ho School of Ministry Seminar
  • THURSDAY: Worship Rehearsal for Sunday Service
  • FRIDAY: Lead Worship at Baptism Service
  • SATURDAY: Parents' Talk in the Morning & Cell Group Games Outreach in Afternoon
  • SUNDAY: Worship Team for Sunday Service
  • (Next) MONDAY: Rest & Dating Day
  • (Next) TUESDAY: Lead Worship for SP1728 Meeting
Yes, on top of all these above, I do still have a daily 9AM - 6PM job to carry out. =D

Q: WOW! EeJay, how do you feel about your crazy schedule ahead?
A: Honestly, I am really excited and looking forward. It is really a privilege to be able to serve the body of Christ in whatever capacity I can offer or being tasked to. Though it can be stretching and tiring at times, but I always believe in the "Rubber-Band" Principle - stretched beyond the elastic limit which will give me greater capacity to give and serve. =D

Q: How do you keep yourself so "UP" despite having so many things?
A: Well, I apply what I learn from sermon every week. The sermon that really spoke to me a lot in this period was what Ps Khong shared about "Fixing Our Eyes Upon Jesus". Every morning when I wake up, I pray, worship and read the Word to help me turn my attention to Jesus and NOT my problems and worries. That really helps me in staying focused! =D

Q: What was your take back about this week's sermon on "Facing The Giants"?
A: Focus on Giants - You Stumble. Focus on God - Your Giants Tumble!

0 comments: